Wednesday, 24 September 2014

MULTIPLE JOB OPENINGS----OIL FIELD

Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the oil and gas industry. It employs more than 80,000 people, representing 140 nationalities in approximately 80 countries.

•QA/QC EngienerSingaporeApply Here
•Senior Engineer - Technology DevelopmentSingaporeApply Here
•Well Control Specialist - V - responseSingaporeApply Here
•Entry Level - Logistic SpecialistSingaporeApply Here
•Senior Adminstrative SpecialistSingaporeApply Here
•Entry Level Operator Assistant I - Coiled TubingKuwaitApply Here
•Heavy Truck DriverKuwaitApply Here
•Consultant - Halliburton ConsultingKuwaitApply Here
•Consultant - I Hal ConsultingKuwaitApply Here
•Service Operator I - CementingQatarApply Here
•Entry Level Operator Assistant I - Coiled cementingQatarApply Here
•Material Handler IIQatarApply Here
•Accounting SupervisorQatarApply Here
•Principal ConsultantQatarApply Here
•Gen Field Engineer - Logging and PerfAbu DhabiApply Here
•Service Supervisor III - L&PAbu DhabiApply Here
•Gen Field Engineer - Logging and PerfAbu DhabiApply Here
•Service Supervisor II Logging and PerfAbu DhabiApply Here
•Gen Field Engineer - Logging and PerfDubaiApply Here
•Human Resource Development CoordinatorDubaiApply Here
•AccountantDubaiApply Here
•Electrical/Mechanical Geopilot technician IIDubaiApply Here
•Electrical/Mechanical Geopilot technician IIDubaiApply Here

No comments:

Post a Comment